[tor-dev] GSoC 2021 - Alexa Top Sites Captcha and Tor Block Monitoring #Update

Apratim Ranjan Chakrabarty abishekhmjee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:53:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

Since my previous updates I've come up with a near working system that
fetches data from different browsers via a control node and exit relays,
and analyzes the different results, and further renders and plots the data
into the localhost of the system.

Areas where work is pending:

+ The Captcha Monitor is working and producing data-points, provided
"captchamonitor-tor-container" works correctly. As of now I do have data
but not much. Can check here:[0].The fault in container is that it turns
unhealthy and therby the application doesn't work, as it depends upon the
"captchamonitor-tor-container". Tickets regarding this are: [1],[2]. So
this will be one of my tasks to complete as more the data, more will the
cases to look for and access the working.

+ Create more graphs which would provide more insights and data to the
users[3].

+ Reviews from the Community: For the dashboard [0], I'll add the search
bar which as of now is disabled. Further on clicking the individual Relay
it redirects to the detailed page based on relay. As of now there are a lot
of directions where it could be improved, one possible example could be the
UI of the website. This is a field I would require some help from the
community for ideas on improving it.

That being said, I'm maintaining more on to-dos and resources here: [4].
Again,feel free to add more resources and discussions here as to what you
feel could be added or removed and help a better working for the system.

Thanks,
Apratim