[tor-dev] proposal for "tor-relay" well-known URI

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Thu Sep 17 20:36:11 UTC 2020

Nick Mathewson:
> This is now proposal 326.

Thanks!

Please let me know if you have any comments on this proposal:
https://github.com/torproject/torspec/blob/master/proposals/326-tor-relay-well-known-uri-rfc8615.md

Nathaniel Wesley Filardo (Microsoft Research) left a comment on the github merge request [1].

The goal is to move the IANA registration [2] for "tor-relay" forward after the prop 326 reached the "accepted" status [3]
so I'm curious to learn about any showstopper for the accepted status. This proposal is probably a bit different than
others since it does not require any implementation in tor's code.

kind regards,
nusenu

[1] https://github.com/torproject/torspec/pull/129#issuecomment-681194660
[2] https://github.com/protocol-registries/well-known-uris/issues/8