[tor-dev] A new idea for email encryption on tor

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:19:44 UTC 2020

Hi there,

So I have a new email encryption system which requires that the user has
the specific key file generated for a message rather than the password,
specifically this software generates a unique key file for a specific
message every time a message is created. The user then enters the date and
time the message was created. Without the original key file the message
can't be opened;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0W7OVdNrOA

Here is a video showing the software. I've built it for Windows and Mac OS.
I was wondering if this could be implemented in tor. I think it would be an
interesting idea for a tor based email system to make the messages
unrecoverable after use.

OS: Windows, Mac OS

What do you think?

--Keifer