[tor-dev] Support for full DNS resolution and DNSSEC validation

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Fri May 15 23:37:40 UTC 2020

> I can not really say anything about how this design compares to other
> approaches, since I don't know how I can setup meaningful test
> scenarios to compare them.

Do we really need test setups to discuss protocol designs
and compare protocols with a common threat model if specs for the
protocols are available?

> However, I would appreciate if you could
> share how to setup such test environments.

take your preferred DoT client implementation that supports the strict profile (RFC8310)
or your preferred DoH implementation and route it over tor to your resolver of choice.