[tor-dev] GSOC'20

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Mon Mar 23 08:29:47 UTC 2020

Hi Sanjiban,

(Moving tor-dev mailing list to bcc as we don’t need to continue this conversation on the mailing list.)

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Tor for GSoC 2020.

I would recommend you start off by reading the "Getting Started” sections for these projects and following the steps outlined there. Fee free to get back in touch if you get stuck.

You may also find it quicker to contact us on irc[1].

Good luck!

Pili

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/onboarding/IRC <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/onboarding/IRC>
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45