[tor-dev] GSOC'20

Sanjiban Sengupta b518041 at iiit-bh.ac.in
Sat Mar 21 06:25:14 UTC 2020

Dear Sir,

This is Sanjiban Sengupta, sophomore in Computer Engineering from IIIT
Bhubaneswar, India, would like to contribute to Tor Project for GSoC'20, I
have practical and working knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java, for web, I
am familiar with HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and frameworks such as ReactJS
and NodeJS, also i am acquainted with concepts of ML and AI, Linux Kernel
and know the technicalities to apply these to solve modern real life
problems.

On going through the project proposals, I found the projectImplementing
Salmon as a bridge distribution mechanism, and Tor Weather interesting to
work upon and contribute and thus will be thankful for your kind guidance.

Thus I request the mentors to kindly guide me for the beginning processes.

Regards,
Sanjiban Sengupta