[tor-dev] Regarding GSoC 2020

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Thu Mar 5 15:36:07 UTC 2020

Hi Aman,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Tor for GSoC 2020.

For questions about GSoC please email gso+c at torproject.org and we’ll be able to guide you further.

We find it easier to help out with specific questions rather than general requests for guidance :)

Thanks!

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45