[tor-dev] Request for onionbalance v3 pre-alpha testing

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Thu Feb 6 11:42:02 UTC 2020

George Kadianakis <desnacked at riseup.net> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> we've been developing Onionbalance v3 for the past months, and I'm
> pretty hyped to say that the project has reached a stability point that
> could benefit from some initial testing by curious and adventurous
> developers and users.

Hello people,

I haven't received much testing for onionbalance v3 yet, so I'm
shamelessly bumping this thread in hopes for more activity. I bet many
people would love to test this but they don't know it exists so perhaps
this works.

Also, I just uploaded this guide to my github so tha I can dynamically
update it if bugs are found by testers without having to post errata to
a mailing list: https://github.com/asn-d6/onionbalance/blob/master/docs/alpha-testing-v3.txt

Thanks!