[tor-dev] CAPTCHA Monitoring Project's Dashboard

Barkin Simsek barkin at nyu.edu
Thu Aug 6 14:56:06 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I created a wiki page [1] for "describing" the graphs that will be
used to visualize the CAPTCHA Monitor dataset [2]. There are already a
few graphs on the dashboard [3] and they will be replaced with the new
ones described on the wiki page.

I'm interested in hearing your feedback on the graph descriptions [1]
and suggestions for adding new graphs. I want to understand if the
graphs I proposed make sense and useful for anyone. The descriptions
have a similar style to the one used in the metrics website's
"Reproducible Metrics" page [4].

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Barkin (woswos)