[tor-dev] Chutney code refactoring

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Wed Apr 22 17:38:21 UTC 2020

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:03 PM c <c at chroniko.jp> wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 18:01:42 -0400
> Nick Mathewson <nickm at freehaven.net> wrote:
>

> > Though I think this is likely to be an ongoing change that we see
> > over time, since
>
> Was this sentence supposed to be longer?

Yeah, I'm afraid I do that sometimes.  I start composing a sentence,
then think of something I want to write somewhere else, and then get
distracted by a third sentence I ought to start.  Usually, I come back
and finish all the sentences.  But sometimes I miss one or get
distracted.

I think what I meant to say here was that we're going to need to keep
refining the API as we work on implementation, since experience with
an API can often show its deficiencies in a way that isn't apparent in
advance.

best wishes,
--
Nick