[tor-dev] Chutney code refactoring

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Sat Apr 18 02:21:27 UTC 2020

c <c at chroniko.jp> writes:

> I can look into this; personally I have no experience with Python
> style-checking or linting tools, but now's a good time as ever for me
> to learn what is available and how it would work for Chutney.

For style-enforcement, things seem to be converging around "black" in
the Python community (I personally haven't used it).

For linting it's flake8 (and also pylint or pyflakes). They all seem to
come down to "how many warnings do you want to turn off". I have
most-often used flake8 which is a fine choice.

Find me as "meejah" on #tor-dev if you want more random opinions from
Python-land :)

--
meejah