[tor-dev] introduce some customization on the tbb

Drew at FoundingDocuments.org Drew at FoundingDocuments.org
Fri Nov 15 19:13:38 UTC 2019

I bring this up in this thread because of its timeliness. Please excuse me if you are offended, no offense intended. This is email is fundamentally a feature request.

Sarpedon, I had not yet gotten as far as you towards GUI customization of torrc options. And I’ve not yet thought through the whole flow so as to be able to write a decent trac ticket.

I would love to see one line added to the Tor Browser Button: SIGHUP Tor. Obviously the verbiage would have to be user friendly.

The main reason for this is due to having changed the torrc (files) and wanting to reload tor.real but not wanting to quit Tor Browser then re-open it.