[tor-dev] TrackTor - GUI Based Implementation for Monitoring Tor

Harsh Gandhi 2015ucp1011 at mnit.ac.in
Sun May 12 10:57:23 UTC 2019

Hello,

We are under-graduate students from Malaviya National Institute of
Technology currently pursuing Computer Science & Engineering.

We have developed a GUI Based Tool for monitoring TOR (inspired by Nyx). We
have packaged and uploaded the same on,

PyPI - https://pypi.org/project/TrackTor/

Please do give it a try and suggest for improvements. Also, please let us
know on how can we incorporate/integrate this with The Tor Project?

Thank You!

Cheers!

--
Regards,