[tor-dev] Fuck You Van Gegel

Mark Kepler mark.kepler.jr at protonmail.com
Tue May 7 16:55:51 UTC 2019

Fuck You Van Gegel, you dumb fuck. You think you can post stupid shit to our lists? I'm going to stop you from postiing you dumb motherfucker. I'm going to eat you alive. You're a dumb cocksucking faggot and I enjoyed fucking your mother in her face. I yelled FACE FUCK while I was doing it BITCH.

You DONT KNOW SHIT AND YOU ANNOY AND HARRASS PEOPLE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU WILL STOP POSTING HERE YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER. WE WILL GET YOU. WE WILL FIND YOU. WE WILL KILL YOU. LOLOLOLOL.