[tor-dev] Docker images for help people to run Tor

Chelsea Holland Komlo me at chelseakomlo.com
Thu Mar 28 12:46:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for this information and putting this together! Making relays
easier to run is always a helpful thing to us.

We have a wiki page to aggregate relay infrastructure projects such as
this. If you can add your projects to this page (and any required
instructions), that would be great.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/community/relay_infrastructure

Thanks for the contribution!
Chelsea