[tor-dev] Tor Friendliness Scanner

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:03:26 UTC 2019

On 3/4/19, Kevin Gallagher <kcg295 at nyu.edu> wrote:
> Recently I've been
> working on creating a "Tor Friendliness Scanner" (TFS), or a scanner
> that will measure what features of a given website are broken
> (non-functional) when accessed on the Tor Browser (TB), along with
> actionable suggestions to improve it.

You may be interested in this coupled pair of projects that
may be studying a similar question from a different perspective.
Note their needs list which might include integrating elements
of your platform, OONI, etc.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects/DontBlockMe
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects/WeSupportTor