[tor-dev] OTRv4 summit at PETS2019

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Mon Jun 17 08:23:41 UTC 2019

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for sharing!

If it’s ok with you I can forward this to the tor-meeting mailing list for people attending the Tor Meeting in Stockholm as this may be of interest to them also. Unfortunately I will be leaving on the 15th and will be unable to attend.

Thanks!

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45