[tor-dev] Release: obfs4proxy-0.0.8

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Sun Jan 20 09:58:50 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I just tagged obfs4proxy-0.0.8.  This includes a few minor bugfixes in
an official tagged release, and changes the primary upstream repo to one
hosted on gitlab.

Moving forward issues and patch merge requests should be filed on the
gitlab issue tracker.  While I will attempt to examine other existing
locations for such things, response may (will) be delayed.

Tarball/Signature:
https://people.torproject.org/~yawning/releases/obfs4proxy/obfs4proxy-0.0.8.tar.xz
https://people.torproject.org/~yawning/releases/obfs4proxy/obfs4proxy-0.0.8.tar.xz.asc

Changes in version 0.0.8 - 2019-01-20:
 - Bug 24793: Send the correct authorization HTTP header for basic auth.
 - (meek_lite) Explicitly set Content-Length to zero when there is no
   data to send.
 - Added optional support for building as a Go 1.11 module.  Patch by
   mvdan.
 - Change the canonical upstream repo location to gitlab.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel