[tor-dev] Queries regarding Summer of Privacy 2019

teor teor at riseup.net
Fri Jan 4 05:51:30 UTC 2019

> On 26 Dec 2018, at 23:11, Pranav Vardia <pranavvardia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am Pranav Vardia , third year student from International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore. I am writing this mail to clarify few of my queries regarding Summer of Privacy.
>
> Firstly, I would like to ask that is there a list of projects whcih we can work on or do we need to come up with our own proposal ?

We suggest these projects, and you can also suggest projects:
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Coding

> Secondly, I cannot find any timeline and project lists for previous years Summer of Privacy. It would be great if you could provide me links to the aforementioned.

We generally match the Google Summer of Code schedule.

Here's last year's page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/gsoc

Other pages can be found on the same wiki.
Sorry, they're not very well organised.