[tor-dev] GSOC 2019 tor project participation

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Tue Feb 26 10:51:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that unfortunately we have not been selected for GSoC 2019 :(

We would love it if you could still contribute to Tor Project outside of the GSoC program, but we understand that it can be hard to balance work and studies.

Thank you for your interest in volunteering, we hope to see you contribute in future :)

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45