[tor-dev] Proposal 299: Preferring IPv4 or IPv6 based on IP Version Failure Count

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Wed Feb 6 00:26:40 UTC 2019

First off, thank you to Nick for making this an official proposal and thank you again for marking it as open. I really appreciate this. Also, thank you teor for aiding me on my first proposal.

My proposal is available on torspec here: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/299-ip-failure-count.txt

Now that my proposal "Preferring IPv4 or IPv6 based on IP Version Failure Count" is Open, I would really appreciate your opinions on this. Is it good, bad? Could it have any improvements?

Best,

Neel Chauhan

===

https://www.neelc.org