[tor-dev] Q: Links to external apps

LA_FORGE polarbear1987 at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:51:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

I love Tor Browser very much. So much that I just created a separate TB instance for local Intranet browsing. Everything is working fine but I just got a question related to links to other/external applications such as vmrc://192.168.76.224/?moid=36

It's from the VMware ESXi Webclient. I just set up a handler at 'Applications' in TBs Options and made it permanent:

[TB_Applications.png]

but it doesn't work :( the external application won't start :( Does TB have a protection against those links to external applications? If so. is there a way to turn it off?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

LA_FORGE