[tor-dev] State of the HA proxy onion patch

Mahrud S dinovirus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:27:41 UTC 2018

Hi George,

I think it looks good. Only comment I have is that it would be nice to have
an option to change the ipv6 subset, though I imagine people who would use
it can easily recompile with their own setting.

I'm also including Gabbi who is working on this now.

Best,
Mahrud

--
mahrud <algorithms.jux-foundation.org/~mahrud/blog>