[tor-dev] State of the HA proxy onion patch

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Wed Sep 5 10:45:09 UTC 2018

Hello Mahrud,

I wanted to ask if you've been using the #4700 branch and how is it going?

We've been planning to include #4700 in the upcoming 0.3.5 release if
possible, and we remember that you had some pending patches to it. Do
you think you can publish those somewhere if they are to be included upstream?

There are also some further mods that need to happen that I'm not sure
if you've performed in your local branch (torrc option & restricting the
feature only to onion connections, as per #4700).

Let us know how it's working for you and whether you have any patches
that we should have in mind, so that we can see if we can fit it in the
035 release.

Thank you! :)