[tor-dev] Merging Tor Bug #27490
teor at riseup.net
Thu Nov 29 01:03:01 UTC 2018
Thanks for your patience.
> On 29 Nov 2018, at 10:23, Neel Chauhan <neel at neelc.org> wrote:
> I noticed that while you all have accepted bug #27490 (When ClientPreferIPv6ORPort is set to auto, and a relay is being chosen for a directory or orport connection, prefer IPv4 or IPv6 at random), it has not been merged. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process
I left a note on the ticket, it should be merged soon.
> since I also have code ready for #27491 and #27492 but am awaiting the merger of #27490 before I submit them?
> I am also currently working on Bug #27647.
You can continue with these tickets based on master, or your branch in #27490.
When you're done, you can post pull requests to the tickets.
If the merge causes problems, we will help clean up your branches.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the tor-dev