[tor-dev] New sbws milestones on trac

teor teor at riseup.net
Wed Nov 28 03:04:08 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I just made some changes to the simple bandwidth scanner (sbws)
milestones on trac.

sbws 1.0.0 was released a while ago, the latest release is sbws 1.0.2.

We had two sbws 1.0 milestones: sbws 1.0 (MVP must) and
sbws 1.0 (MVP nice). Putting priorities in milestone names is
confusing, and it makes it hard to do queries in trac.

Here's what I did with the remaining 1.0 tickets:
(Using the same naming system as Core Tor/Tor.)

sbws: 1.0.x-final
Bugfixes that we need before we deploy sbws to another directory
authority.
Due date: December before Tor's Christmas shutdown
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/70

sbws: 1.1.x-final
Features that we need to diagnose slow and missing relays.
(sbws uses semantic versioning, so features require a minor version
bump.)
Due date: February after the network team hackfest

sbws: 1.2.x-final
Future changes that we might make to the bandwidth measurement system.
No Due Date

We can change the due dates depending on how much progress we make.

teor