[tor-dev] Tor Messenger recent IRC re-topic.

Beard CryptoWorld beard at cryptoworld.is
Mon May 7 23:52:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

Alright thanks for this. We'll do a mix bag here.

We felt that just having attached docs isn't going to cut it since we do
have existing tech for this.
So here are some Github Links

Updated Version 2 URL: https://github.com/crypto-world/quik/tree/v2-rew
v2-Spec sheet URL:
https://github.com/crypto-world/quik/blob/v2-rew/v2-Spec.txt

We've been messing with this idea for a while now, and we feel that
something like this needs to come out. We're a small tight knit team
with core aligned values as Orgs like The Tor Project, and the EFF, and
with that we're looking to "partner up" with said Org's.

If The Tor Project or the EFF would like to partner up on this we'd be
stoked.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
~ beard