[tor-dev] Ready to Integrate/Review New Marionette Version into Tor

John Helmsen john.helmsen at redjack.com
Thu Jul 26 15:47:28 UTC 2018

David,

Ben hit the following error while running 'make testbuild':

--2018-07-26 08:33:09--
https://downloads.sourceforge.net/stixfonts/STIXv1.1.1-latex.zip
Resolving downloads.sourceforge.net (downloads.sourceforge.net)...
216.105.38.13
Connecting to downloads.sourceforge.net
(downloads.sourceforge.net)|216.105.38.13|:443...
connected.
2018-07-26 08:33:09 ERROR 404: Not Found.

When looking for the file, I found this on the website:

As of April 2018 STIX Fonts has moved to GitHub (
https://github.com/stipub/stixfonts/). All releases of STIX are available
only through GitHub and any new issues should be reported on the new site.

--
John Helmsen
john.helmsen at redjack.com
C: (240) 899-5676