[tor-dev] restoring 'cypherpunks' trac account with more anti-automation?

teor teor at riseup.net
Mon Jul 23 11:20:28 UTC 2018

> On 23 Jul 2018, at 17:12, nusenu <nusenu-lists at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>>> is there any timeline when the cypherpunks trac account will be restored?
>
> does the tor project plan to restore it or work on this problem?

It might help to ask:
Is there anyone who wants to work on this issue?

Hiro is the services admin, she might work on it if she has time.

I suggest you wait a week from your first email, and see if there are any
interested people in the meantime.

> I believe it is important that the tor project keeps anonymous submissions
> open otherwise others can point to the tor project itself as a reference
> "if not even them allow anonymous submission why should I do?"

I'm fairly sure Tor Trac still allows anonymous submission.
Have you tried creating a throwaway account via a Tor exit?

If that works, we can update the anonymous instructions on the Trac
landing page.