[tor-dev] The case with Tor2Web

Giovanni Pellerano giovanni.pellerano at evilaliv3.org
Wed Jul 11 18:57:15 UTC 2018

Hello George!

no problem exists at all and an thank you so much for letting us know.

definitely the safety of Tor has always to come first with no compromises :)

take care,

Giovanni

--
Ing. Giovanni Pellerano - Founding Member and CTO
giovanni.pellerano at hermescenter.org | +39.328.9590046

HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights
Associazione No Profit | Via Aretusa 34, IT-20129 Milan, Italy
t. +39-02-87186005 (voicemail) | f. +39-02-87162573
TaxCode: IT-97621810155 | EuropeAid: IT-2012-AOD-0806909254
w. https://www.hermescenter.org | m. info at hermescenter.org