[tor-dev] Anonymous local count statistics

Saurav Malani sauravmalani1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:04:33 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am 4th year student at IIIT-H, India. I want to contribute to TOR project
specifically to "*Anonymous local count statistics". *I am done with
building TOR. I looked at the ticket and had an overview of Tor
documentation. But, I feel like being lost. So, it would be great if
someone here can guide me on this further, as I am a bit novice in this
field, by providing links with relevant info related to the project and
also by guiding me on what to do next? and what is done till now?

Thank-you,
Regards,
Saurav Malani