[tor-dev] Tor port restriction option was removed

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:52:10 UTC 2018

Yes, but for me the option only appears when the tor browser is already successfully  connected and I can click on the “tor network settings”. It does not  appear in the “configure” option when first starting tor browser. And for that matter the configure option only seems to appear the first time tor browser is run and impossible to access anytime after on newest tor browser.

In short the “tor network settings” option seems impossible to access as it only appears when the tor browser is successfully running which is problematic for users attempting to configure blocked ports or bridges right off the bat.