[tor-dev] small fixes for the sources.list generator (and new options)

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Wed Jan 31 21:59:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

since the tor relay guide depends on that page and
it has a few issues I made some small fixes to it:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en

    Bug 25107: sources.list generator: remove yakkety (we do not offer packages for it)
    Bug 25107: sources.list generator: add Ubuntu Artful Aardvark (17.10)
    Bug 25107: sources.list generator: remove zesty (we do not offer packages for it)
    Bug 25107: sources.list generator: add nightly-master option
    Bug 24994: point to the actual content describing alpha/stable differences
    Bug 25107: sources.list generator: update tor alpha version to 0.3.3.x
    Bug 25107: Update the tor alpha version (noscript page version)
    Bug 25107: fix sources.list generator for Debian Buster

If someone with commit privileges has time to review and merge
before the weekend that would be great.

https://github.com/nusenu/torproject-webwml/tree/debian_sources.list_generator_fixes

Note: I did not care about the "(from source)" option.

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_