[tor-dev] Nominate/vote for future proposal discussion meetings!

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Jan 29 20:07:17 UTC 2018

isis agora lovecruft transcribed 2.9K bytes:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there an existing Tor proposal you'd like to discuss?  Please use
> the following pad to nominate and vote for proposals for discussion.
>
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/Pxo2fQiiaSWo
>
> We'll be reviving our proposal discussion meetings soon, likely at the
> beginning of January once people have returned from their winter
> holidays.
>
> After the nominations/votes are taken, I'll start arranging meeting
> times.  If you nominate and/or vote for a proposal, I may reach out to
> you at some point for your opinions on discussion items, open
> questions/concerns, etc. to include for the meeting preparation.
>
> Thanks!

Hello!

Last chance (for this round) to get your nominations/votes in!  This week I
will be creating subthreads (of this thread) for each proposal meeting, which
will have doodles/polls for dates and times.

Unless someone requests otherwise, I'm not going to group proposals into
batches for meetings: hopefully this way the meetings will be shorter and
people only have to pay attention to the things they are interested in.

Best regards,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft