[tor-dev] WIP proposal for migration to TLS 1.3

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Tue Jan 23 01:00:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

It's not done yet; it probably has errors; it definitely has omissions; it's
still riddled with "XXX"s everywhere… but here's a work-in-progress draft
proposal for migrating our link protocol(s) to use TLS 1.3:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/isis/torspec.git/log/?h=tls13

It's not quite ready for a whole bunch of feedback yet, since I'm still
reading through all the specs and writing the proposal. However, if you're
super knowledgeable about TLS 1.3 and have opinions or ideas or see a
mistake/misunderstanding somewhere, please feel free to share!  Thanks!

Best regards,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft