[tor-dev] onionoo.tpo stuck at 2018-01-21 22:00

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Jan 22 10:32:32 UTC 2018

On 2018-01-22 09:03, nusenu wrote:
> Hi Karsten,

Hi nusenu,

> just wanted to let you know that the delta between
> relays_published and current time is unusually high.
>

> https://onionoo.torproject.org/details?limit=0
>
> {"version":"5.0",
> "build_revision":"0bce98a",
> "relays_published":"2018-01-21 22:00:00",
>
> This is currently blocking ornetradar reports.

Looks like the primary CollecTor instance had a problem between 22:00
and 08:00 UTC. It works again now, as does Onionoo.

We didn't lose any data, because the primary CollecTor instance obtained
all descriptors it had missed earlier from the backup CollecTor instance.

> thanks for having a look,

Thanks for the report!

> nusenu

All the best,