[tor-dev] Agnostic Tools: Code Dev and Support For

Beastr0 beastr0 at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:41:26 UTC 2018

Some interesting points, guys, thank you for sending them. Perhaps I will change my opinion one day and if I do I'm sure some of your thoughts on the subject will contribute to that.
Best,

- Bstro

p.s. I'm well aware that Proton Mail has .onion sites. I have nothing against them for having .onion websites. The same way I'm not against Qubes or even Tor for having .onion sites. As to why I use it... I'm not sure to be honest. I study and work in the security field so I guess like most of us I'm just paranoid.