[tor-dev] Tor dev help

Beastr0 beastr0 at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:38:47 UTC 2018

Hey guys,

For the time being I would prefer to not have my real name attached to Tor so I hope you don't mind if I introduce myself as Beastro.

I love Tor and its mission. I was wondering if you guys had any projects that I could help out with? I can write code in python, java, C and also have plenty of experience with plenty other languages. As a student, I don't have a ton of time, so I can only spend maybe an hour or two a day helping out. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

Best,
- Beastro