[tor-dev] New link on Tor Metrics: download data as CSV

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed Feb 28 20:22:32 UTC 2018

Hi tor-dev!

Today we added a small, but potentially quite useful feature to Tor Metrics.

The data that is displayed in a graph can now be downloaded as CSV file
by clicking on "download data as CSV".

This is different from before, where we provided the larger CSV file
that a graph is based on. Getting the relevant data out of that would
still require some data wrangling. This has become a lot easier now.

Want to try it out? Go to any graph on Tor Metrics, for example:

https://metrics.torproject.org/relays-ipv6.html?start=2013-02-28&end=2018-02-28

Click on "download data as CSV" and you'll get just the values that are
plotted in the graph.

Want to learn more and maybe help us make this feature more useful?
There's more about it in tickets #25282 (closed), #25383, and #25387.

All the best,
Karsten