[tor-dev] monitoring significant drops of flags in dirauth votes

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Feb 11 20:58:52 UTC 2018

Thanks nusenu! Nice idea, added it to DocTor...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/doctor.git/commit/?id=8945013

It gives a notice if flags issued by an authority are 50% different
from the conensus. Presently there's only one instance of that...

[consensus-health] NOTICE: moria1 had 756 HSDir flags in its vote but
the consensus had 2583