[tor-dev] [prop-meeting] [prop#245] [prop#282] "Deprecating and removing the TAP circuit extension protocol" and "Remove 'Named' and 'Unnamed' handling from consensus voting"

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Sat Feb 10 04:14:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

I know I said I wouldn't group meetings in bulk… but there's a few
meetings which have the following in common:

 * Everyone who said they wished to attend is: me, teor, and nickm.¹
 * The discussion should be fairly fast.
 * We're all (I suspect) already in agreement.
 * Every topic has to do with removing old/deprecated code.

So.  Let's schedule, sometime between 19 - 23 Feb, a proposal discussion for:

 * prop#245 "Deprecating and removing the TAP circuit extension protocol" [0]
 * prop#282 "Remove 'Named' and 'Unnamed' handling from consensus voting" [1]

https://doodle.com/poll/6m9xztyy4ufmeiwy

As always, please let me know if you'd really like to attend but I've not
taken your timezone into account.

[0]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/245-tap-out.txt
[1]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/282-remove-named-from-consensus.txt

¹ Please note that even if your name is not {isis,teor,nickm} that you are
  warmly welcome to attend and participate.

Best regards,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft