[tor-dev] [release] Onionoo 5.0-1.10.0

iwakeh iwakeh at torproject.org
Wed Feb 7 11:33:09 UTC 2018

Hi there!

the new Oninonoo version is available at:
     https://dist.torproject.org/onionoo/5.0-1.10.0/

All changes [1] this time are supposed to make writing of bandwidth,
clients, uptime, and weights documents independent of system time,
which is a step toward making Onionoo instances serve the same data
where possible.  Other steps remain and will be addressed in future [2].

Deployment of version 5.0-1.10.0 will start at 13:00 UTC for all
onionoo.torproject.org instances.  It might cause a a few hours without
updates as we need to make additional backups.  For those interested,
I will post a deployment finished message to metrics-team mailing list [3]
approximately during UTC evening.

Please direct comments and questions to the metrics-team mailing list [3].

Cheers,
iwakeh

[1] https://gitweb.torproject.org/onionoo.git/plain/CHANGELOG.md
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25002