[tor-dev] Queries regarding Summer of Privacy 2019

Pranav Vardia pranavvardia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:11:06 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am Pranav Vardia , third year student from International Institute of
Information Technology, Bangalore. I am writing this mail to clarify few of
my queries regarding Summer of Privacy.

Firstly, I would like to ask that is there a list of projects whcih we can
work on or do we need to come up with our own proposal ?
Secondly, I cannot find any timeline and project lists for previous years
Summer of Privacy. It would be great if you could provide me links to the
aforementioned.

Regards,
Pranav Vardia