[tor-dev] Archiving old Components in Trac

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Wed Aug 29 11:36:51 UTC 2018

FTE is available on the Linux builds. I’ve tested it out with the built in
bridges. It’s quite an interesting PT but overshadowed by the other ones.
It’d be nice if there were more people distributing FTE Bridges, increasing
diversity of the PTs used would be a good long term goal.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy