[tor-dev] Tor Volunteer

teor teor at riseup.net
Mon Aug 27 00:51:31 UTC 2018

Hi Esaul,

> On 27 Aug 2018, at 08:50, ESAUL PARRA GARCIA <epg323 at ucla.edu> wrote:
>
> I want to volunteer my time for the tor project. I have a background in statistics, python, R, and web development(react, nodejs, monbodb, aws, dynamob). Let me know what I can do to help. Email me back so I can send you my resume.

It sounds like you’d be a great fit for the metrics team.

Here is the metrics website:
https://metrics.torproject.org/

And here is the list of all the projects in tor:
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects

It’s the weekend in Europe right now, so they probably won’t be at
work for another 8–12 hours.

If you don’t hear back from them by Wednesday, please email:
metrics-team at lists.torproject.org

teor

Please reply @torproject.org
New subkeys 1 July 2018