[tor-dev] [release] Onionoo 6.2-1.16.1
irl at torproject.org
Mon Aug 13 13:54:06 UTC 2018
A patch release has been made for Onionoo to fix an error in the
serialization of history documents.
Download available at:
Software changes are summarized in the changelog .
The changes are already deployed on all onionoo.torproject.org instances.
In order to benefit from this fix immediately you may wish to follow the
advanced instructions listed below. If you do not do this, then after a
week you should find that the problem is resolved, it will just happen
more slowly as the documents are rewritten.
1. Checkout commit 18e5c04 in karsten's task-27039 branch
2. Run ant jar to build the jar file at
generated/dist/onionoo-6.2-1.16.0-dev.jar. (You will not need the war
3. Upload this jar file along with the jar and war files for the
4. Wait for hourly updater to end.
5. Stop hourly updater and the web server.
6. Run java -jar onionoo-6.2-1.16.0-dev.jar --rewrite-only.
7. Remove the intermediate jar file to avoid confusion.
8. Re-start the web server and the hourly updater using the files from
the 6.2-1.16.1 release.
Please direct comments and questions to the metrics-team mailing list .
Iain -- on behalf of the Metrics Team.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-dev