[tor-dev] TBB + Privoxy

procmem procmem at riseup.net
Sun Apr 29 14:15:24 UTC 2018

Hi. We are trying to get Tor Browser to work with privoxy to allow users
to optionally connect to other networks including I2P, Zeronet...

Here's what we tried:

* Disabling network.proxy.no_proxies_on

* Setting network.proxy.http_port to 8118 (privoxy’s port number)
network.proxy.http 127.0.0.1
network.proxy.http_port 8118
network.proxy.ssl 127.0.0.1
network.proxy.ssl_port 8118

* We know a transition to unix sockets for localhost comms is planned
but not currently enforced. We have workarounds for that.

Can someone please tell me what's missing?

NB This is a separate copy of Tor Browser to prevent fingerprinting
problems with normal surfing in general.

[0] https://forums.whonix.org/t/i2p-integration/4981