[tor-dev] minor website update request: have the tor-relay guide ready for Ubuntu 18.04

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Thu Apr 26 08:31:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to have the tor relay guide ready for the
new Ubuntu LTS version 18.04 nearly at the same time when it is
released.

Thanks to the torproject debian maintainer we already have packages
for bionic.

Basically the only thing that is missing is the website update to
include the new distro for the sources.list generator.

For that I submitted an update on trac [1] a few days ago.
From my personal experience, my website update requests (also trivial ones)
take about two months to get committed, it would be great if we could speed
things up for this specific request to have the relay guide ready for the
new Ubuntu LTS nearly at the same time when the release is happening.
(I won't be bothering you with non-tor-relay-guide related website
updates anymore).

thanks,
nusenu

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25888