[tor-dev] Notes from 12 April 2018 Simple Bandwidth Scanner Meeting

Matt Traudt pastly at torproject.org
Fri Apr 13 12:16:01 UTC 2018

Thanks Tom!

There's a few more things that I think we need to figure out before we
take you up on this offer.

I'll keep you in mind though, because I think having sbws and torflow
running side by side is something that should happen very soon.

Stay tuned! And thanks for your help obtaining torflow data recently.

Matt