[tor-dev] Consensus-health single-relay data

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sat Apr 7 01:49:48 UTC 2018

This now supports exact nickname, partial fingerprint, and multiple of
each; and is deployed.  Other updates are:

- Known flags are not omitted from summary
- A footnote is given when an assigning bwauth is not present
- the misleading sha-1 signature algorithm is removed
- Atlas became Relay Search
- You can search for relays in votes that are missing a flag (e.g.
that are struck-through) by prefacing the flag with a "!".  E.g.
"!HSDIR" on the detailed will show relays where one DirAuth did not
vote for the HSDir flag, but enough DirAuths did such that it was
granted the flag.  This is particularly useful for !ReachableIPv6